Electrical Work in Schools: Special Considerations
We complete all our electrical work to the highest standards. But when it comes to working in schools, we understand there are additional responsibilities. Meeting these ensures the safety of children, staff, and visitors and prioritises the school’s learning environment.
1. Effective communication with staff to discuss the project requirements and schedule.
2. Working in non-school hours whenever possible to minimise interruptions to school activities.
3. Prioritising children’s safety by taking extra precautions in areas accessible to children, such as securing work areas and using childproof covers.
4. Maintaining detailed records of tests and modifications for compliance and future reference.
5. Coordinating with other trades involved in the project to help create a seamless working environment.
6. Behaving professionally at all times, keeping work areas clean and respecting the school’s property.
Hopkins Electrical prioritise safety above all else when working on electrical projects for schools.
- We adhere strictly to all safety regulations and codes to protect the entire school community.
- We implement robust safety measures, including proper grounding, surge protection, and fire prevention systems.
- We conduct thorough electrical inspections to identify potential hazards and address them promptly.
- Our team undergoes regular safety training to stay up-to-date with the latest safety practices and regulations.